May 31, our company technical team completed the works under the contract on production, delivery and commissioning of a CMM-4/7 unit in Finland (Helsinki).
This equipment is designed for businesses that repair and install high-voltage oil-filled equipment. The first transformer it services was a 400 MVA transformer.
Operating modes of the unit
CMM-4/7 operates in three modes. Each mode performs a certain set of functions:
- “Degassing mode” consists of an automatic warm-up of the unit; heating oil to a set temperature, filtration and degassing ;
- “Heating and filtration” consists of heating and filtration of oil without degassing in a vacuum column
- “Manual mode” involves a diagnosis of good condition of units components, i.e. valves, pumps, etc.
CMM-4/7 processing rate
The unit can treat any transformer oil with viscosity below 70 cSt at 50 ° C. The processing rate in degassing mode, is 4 m3 / h, and in heating and filtration mode is 7 m3 / h.
Processed oil parameters:
- Volumetric gas content – below 0.1%;
- Moisture content by weight – below 10 g / t;
- ISO 4406 industrial purity class – / 14/12;
- Mechanical impurities content – below 8 g / t;
- Filtration fineness is 5 μm.
TSS (Transformer Security System). is provided to monitor the oil level in a transformer. It protects a transformer from oil leaks or breaking of hoses.