The CMM-2.2 mobile oil unit is used for:
1) heating electrical equipment that contains dielectric insulating oil with hot oil;
2) for vacuum drying of transformers;
3) for vacuumizing of equipment.
The unit is best suited to facilities that install, repair and service oil filled electric power transformers and other oil filled electrical equipment.
The benefits of CMM-2.2:
- No need any sorbents, silica gel or zeolite for oil drying process
- Unit is compact, protected with metal doors, can be trailer mounted for on field usage
- Easy to operate and maintain, one-man operation
- Low energy consumption, noiseless and highly effective
The CMM-2.2 mobile oil plant removes solid particles, water and gases from dielectric insulation oil.
The plant is used for installation, repairs and operation of oil filled high voltage equipment (power transformers, high voltage switches etc).
- ambient temperature from 278 to 313°К (+5 to + 35°C/ 8°F to 104°F;
- atmospheric pressure 84 to 106.7 kPa (630 to 800 mm. );
- elevation up to 2000 meters/6561 feet above sea level;
- outdoors and under canopy;
- indoors with adequate
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF CMM-2.2
|Capacity, m3/hour / gals. per hour:|
|Processed oil parameters*:|
|Max oil output temperature in heating mode, ºС/ ºF||60/140|
|Min outlet pressure, MPa||0.2|
|Oil heater power, kW max||36|
|Max power consumption, kW||40|
Note: * Parameters indicated in the table are possible with the
following initial conditions:
• volumetric gas content – below 10.5%
• mass moisture content – below 0.005% (50 g/ton)
• temperature – above 0 ºС/32 ºF
• with initial heating of oil in the unit to +60± 5оС/ 140°± 9оF.
**All equipment sold in the USA is designed to operate on 60 Hz