The CMM mobile oil unit may be used for:
1) heating electrical equipment that contains dielectric insulating oil with hot oil;
2) for vacuum drying of transformers; and
3) for vacuumizing.
The unit is best suited to facilities that install, repair and service oil filled electric power transformers and other oil filled electrical equipment.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF CMM-4.0 Mobile Oil Plant
|Capacity, m3/hour / gals. per hour:|
|Capacity adjustment range, m3/hour / gals. per hour||0-4/0-1059.0|
|Processed oil parameters*:|
|Oil temperature in heating mode, ºС/ ºF||90/184|
|Outlet pressure, Mpa||0.35|
|Oil output head, meters||35.0|
|Oil heater power, kW||55|
|Oil heater mean surface power, W/cm2, max||1.15|
|Max power consumption, kW|
Note: * initial oil parameters:
- volumetric gas content – below 5%
- mass moisture content – below 0.01% (100 g/ton)
- temperature – above 0 ºС/ 32 ºF.
**All equipment sold in the USA is designed to operate on 60 Hz AC Power
HAVE A LOOK IN 3D