Activation of solid substances in the vortex layer can be one of methods of augmentation of activity and creations of the new catalysts. The particular interest is utilization of AVS for a dye synthesis and also for organic dye.
A main peculiarity of the Intensifier of Technological Processes in comparison with other equipments:
- sharp intensification of physical and chemical processes;
- conditioning of final products;
- reduction of consumption of raw materials and augmentation of product yield;
- reduction of energy consumption;
- reduction of the working area;
- possibility of an automation of technological processes.
Devices are reliable, can be placed in the working areas without any foundations. In fact, parallel connection or series connection of Intensifiers AVS can provide any productivity of operation line.
Besides, application of Intensifier of Technological Processes gives a possibility for:
- accelerating the processes of obtaining finely dispersed multicomponent suspensions and increased microbiological safety emulsions in food industry without utilization of stabilizers;
- intensifying the process of obtaining of juices, pectins, pasteous functional half-finished products during the milling of fruit and berry raw materials (this processes are characterize by the high degree of vitamins and bioactive substances conservation);
- accelerating the processes of heat treatment;
- increasing the finished products yield and decrease microbiological seeding of half-finished products from meat and fish and also receive a bony past with high functional particularities, biostable pan wheat bread at the smallest time of fermentation;
- reducing an evaporation time, time of destruction of the ascorbic acid and sugars;
- reaching a full purification of wastewater from phenol, formaldehyde, heavy metals, arsenic, nitriles;
- resolving the problem of substanses activation each of solid and liquid dispersions which provide to improvement of physical and mechanical properties of the rubber in 1,5-2 times from one side and reduce the cure time in 8-10 times;
- intensifying the process of chemical reactions.