The main peculiarity of the Intensifier of Technological Processes in comparison with other equipments is:
- sharp intensification of physical and chemical processes;
- conditioning of final products;
- reduction of consumption of raw materials and augmentation of product yield;
- reduction of energy consumption;
- reduction of the working area;
- possibility of an automation of technological processes.
This list is still incomplete. The possibilities of AVS are unlimited and unplumbed.
Devices are reliable, can be placed in the working areas without any foundations. In fact, parallel connection or series connection of Intensifiers AVS can provide any productivity of operation line.
Are you interested in AVS-100? Fill the form to contact us
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Intensifier of Technological Process (or AVS unit) can be successfully used in the food industry for production of products such as:
– baked goods (production of batter, wafer batter, frying batter, biscuit dough, tin bread dough, shortcrust, poolish etc);
– berry juices (processing of berries by means of vortex layer, berries pureeing, berries pasting);
– sunflower oil, squash seed oil, other seed oils;
AVS unit also is applied for:
- Obtaining of multicomponent suspensions and emulsions;
- Removal of protein substances from the yeast cells;
- Augmentation of microbiological stability of food substances and activation of yeasts in the breadmaking;
- Improvement of quality of the half-finished products and the complete products from meat and fish;
- Intensification of extraction processes (including the preparation of a broths, preparation of the berry drinks, pectins etc.)
Besides, application of Intensifier of Technological Processes gives a possibility for:
- accelerating the process of obtaining of finely dispersed multicomponent suspensions and increased microbiological safety emulsions in food industry without utilization of stabilizers;
- intensifying the process of obtaining of juices, pectins, pasteous functional half-finished products during the milling of fruit and berry raw materials (this processes are characterize by the high degree of vitamins and bioactive substances conservation);
- accelerating the processes of heat treatment;
- increasing the finished products yield and decrease microbiological seeding of half-finished products from meat and fish and also receive a bony past with high functional particularities, biostable pan wheat bread at the smallest time of fermentation;
- reducing an evaporation time, time of destruction of the ascorbic acid and sugars;
- reaching a full purification of wastewater from phenol, formaldehyde, heavy metals, arsenic, nitriles;
- resolving the problem of substanses activation each of solid and liquid dispersions which provide to improvement of physical and mechanical properties of the rubber in 1,5-2 times from one side and reduce the cure time in 8-10 times;
- intensifying the process of chemical reactions.
More information you can find by use the link >>> ARTICLES