- higher dielectric strength and temperature stability,
- low toxicity, low vapor pressure, low viscosity change
- higher resistance to oxidation and chemical inertness
- When arc discharges occur, silicone oil may release harmful gases under the influence of high temperature
- High oil viscosity may have a negative impact on transformer heat exchange, reducing circulation of the oil.
- Silicone oil is harder to dispose of, combustion of silicone oil causes release of harmful gases.
Silicone Oil Recycler Specifications
|1||Processing capacity, m3/h: – drying mode – pumping mode||1.0 1.0|
|2||Maximum oil output temperature in heating mode, °С||60|
|3*||Treated oil parameters (at initial moisture content of no more than 50 ppm): – maximum moisture content by weight , ppm – filtration fineness, micron||10.0 5|
|4||Oil output head, m||20|
|5||Input pressure, MPa, no more than||0.1|
|6||Oil heater power, kW,||25,2|
|7||Oil heater mean surface power, kW/cm2, no more than||1.1|
|8||Nominal power consumption, kW||28|
|9||Three-phase AC @ 50 Hz, V||380|
|10||Maximum dimensions, mm – length (without trailer) – width (without trailer) – height (without trailer)||3800 (1300) 2100 (800) 2100 (1550)|
|11||Maximum weight (without trailer), kg||860 (540)|
General view of the station is shown in figure 1.
Figure 1 – CMM-1 general view.
Principle of operation
Figure 2. Flow diagram
The unit can operate in two modes:1. Pumping and filtration (Flt); 2. Thermovacuum drying (Dry).