The machine is designed for transportation and filtration of mineral and synthetic electrical insulation oil and for adding oil to transformers.
The machine is built on a wheeled frame with a hitch for towing on hard surfaces.
The machine includes two 200 liter (52 gallon) containers for oil storage and transportation. Pumps are installed for oil transfer.
The СММ-600CF machine purifies transformer oil by combined effects of filtration, heat and vacuum. The system is equipped with five filters:
- a mesh filter for large particles;
- a coarse inlet filter;
- a fine filter at the outlet;
- two filters to remove water entering the oil from the air.
Air bubbles are removed from the oil in the vacuum chamber.
Operation is managed by a PLC controller, which can identify the following faults:
- frequency converter not ready or motor protection trips;
- oil spill;
- level sensor disconnect;
- overflow in either of the containers;
- vacuum chamber level sensor fault;
- foam sensor activation in the vacuum chamber.
Any of these faults stops the machine. This condition is signaled by a sirene, a flashing light in the corresponding button and a text message on the controller screen.
Who this equipment is designed for
The СММ-600CF is designed for clients who specialize in transformer and other oil filled equipment servicing and repairs (including high voltage switches, OLTC, oil reactors etc).
|Capacity, liters/hour (gpm), max
|* Output oil parameters:
||– ISO 4406 purity class
|Output pressure, bar (psi)
|Max power requirement, kW
||– voltage, V
|– AC frequency, Hz
|Dimensions, mm (in)
||– length with tow hitch retracted
|Max weight, kg (lbs)
* Note: – with initial oil quality -/18/16 per ISO 4406.
- works with both mineral and synthetic insulation oils;
- versatility: both purifies the oil and adds oil to transformers;
- includes reels for hoses.